Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
It is a natural sweet candy made with Inami, air and haze.
(Ame 100g minutes)
【Material to make wheat sprouts】
Wheat 【Material to make candy (Awa ・ Hie) Ame】
Wheat sprouts ... 100 g, Inami (Awa, Hie) ... 1.5 kg (1 bowl), water ... 4.5 kg (3 times as much as Hie)
How to make
【How to make wheat sprouts】
1. Put wheat in water for about 3 days.
2. Drain the water, put a Nanjing bag on the top and spread it to a thickness of 5 cm, cover with vinyl and place in a vinyl house for a week.
If it is about 3.1 weeks, buds grow up.
4. Cover the vinyl and spread it on top of another and let it dry.
5. Dry well and then powder with a flour mill. (Save is heard)
【How to make Inakira Ame】
1. Add water to the water all day long, cut the water and steam it with a steamer.
2. Open in a bowl, cool to human skin, add lukewarm water and wheat sprouts and mix.
If you leave it for about 3.8 hours to 10 hours, bubbles will come out, and you will float.
4. Take a strainer and rub it with a backwasher.
5. In a pan, simmer until the candy is colored.
※ Awa and Hie make as well. Hie is white in color and has little sweetness even when boiled.
※ We often eat in white rice cake and rice cracker, but it is delicious even if we put jelly and agar.
1. How to make a sweet potato 3 Make the way to keep the temperature of human skin. If the outside temperature is high, the time to be turned may be slightly shorter, and if the outside temperature is low, the time may be adjusted to be slightly longer.
2. How to make Ina Kimame's recipe 5 How to boil it "Late slowly".
Horiguchi Kyoko's "Mice of Water"
The name nostalgic taste handmade workshop of the store
Place Futato City Shibata 26-7
Opening hours 8:30 to 17:00
Regular holiday Fixed holiday
Explanation "Ground rice waterame (rice bran, air bubbles, brown rice)" 100 g containing 320 yen. There are seasonally limited November-April (order sales in May-October) "Kushimochi" 1 piece 80 yen, "Tofu Tanaku" 1 piece 80 yen, "Healthy Daifuku" 1 piece 100 yen.
Store Name Kitchen Garden
Location Nichito-shi Komaga-ji sea-coast Maeda 6-13
Telephone 0195-38-4936 (FAX)
Opening hours March-October 8:30-18:00
November to February 8:30 to 17:30
Regular holiday January 1 to 3
Explanation "All-round rice water bean paste (rice bran, air bubbles, brown rice)" 100 g containing 320 yen. There are seasonally limited November-April (order sales in May-October) "Kushimochi" 1 piece 80 yen, "Tofu Tanaku" 1 piece 80 yen, and "Healthy Daifuku" 1 piece 100 yen.