Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
It is fried rice cracker using Gargiel special to the village.
(For 50 pieces)
Flour ... 250 g, Gargiel ... 100 g, Persimmon bones ... 50 g, White sesame seeds ... 30 g, Baking powder ... 1/2 teaspoon, Salad oil
Egg ... 1 piece, sugar ... 1/4 cup, milk ... 1/4 cup
How to make
1. Gargiel finely knead through boiling water.
2. Combine flour and baking powder.
3. The middle bone is taken out of the can.
4. Combine 1, 2 and 3 and add the A ingredients and knead.
5. Put the boiled dough in the refrigerator and let it rest overnight.
6. Roll it into a stick, round and thin, make it into an oval, and fry it with salad oil.
1. Put the dough in a refrigerator and let go for one night (It can grow well and thin when the stiffness is strong)
2. The temperature of the oil is set at 180 ° C in order to clean out the green color of Gargiel.
3. It's not very crispy, but here's the tip.
"Gargiel fried rice cracker" of Kawanishi life improvement group
The restaurant's name The old city's play and drink
Place Oishu-ku, Iigawa-ku Kamiigawa-ji Furutoto 5-3
Opening hours 9:00 to 19:00
Regular holiday 7 days a week
Explanation 350g with 100g