Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
A combination of flour, egg sugar, baking soda, miso and water is added to the leaves and baked into a snack. The leaves are arranged in a modern way.
(12 pieces) 2 cups of wheat flour, 4/5 egg sugar cup, 1 to 2 drops of salad oil, 1⁄4 teaspoon of baking soda, 12 pieces of miyogi leaves, walnuts 1 tablespoon red miso as appropriate, 4/5 cup of water
How to make
1. Mix flour, baking soda and sugar.
2. Put miso in a separate bowl, dissolve in a volume of water, mix 1 mixed powder and mix.
Drop one or two drops of salad oil into 3.2, mix gently, and divide into 12 equal portions.
4. Spread one half each into a leaf and place the walnuts on it and fold the leaf vertically in half.
5. Bake both sides so as not to burn the leaves with an iron plate. "How to bake" If it has swelled quickly, turn over and bake both sides (2 to 3 minutes on one side with medium heat).
1. Add a small amount of baking soda and make it have a delicious texture. (If it is added too much, it will swell like cancer and lose its taste.)
2. If you add small sugar particles without crushing them, the texture is good.
Tetsuko Suzuki's "Grilled gyoga leaves"
Ichinoseki City Fujisawacho Fujisawa Character Yanagidaira 31
Explanation Seasonal food 7-November (for use of Myouga leaves)