Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
A dumpling-like confection made with rice flour. The smell of sesame and yellow powder is fragrant.
(40 pieces) Rice powder ... 300 g, Sesame ... 30 g, Sugar ... 150 g, Kinako ... 20 g, Salt ... Slightly, Hot water ... 1.5 to 2.5 cups
How to make
1. Put rice flour in a bowl, simmer with boiling water, and knead it to firmness like earlobe.
2. Break to a suitable size, roll and steam for about 10 minutes.
3. Once steamed, add sesame and salt to the bowl and cool it to the touch.
Knead 4.3 and knead it in 4 portions of sugar once it has cooled. If the firmness is firm, get wet while touching the hand. Try to pull the phlegm to make it soft enough to stretch.
Round it to a size of 5.30g and shape it. Roll around in the middle of this dumpling with a palm to make a shape.
※ Because the softness is different depending on the amount of boiling water, adjust as you like. In addition, more hot water is used in winter than in summer.
1. Knead sufficiently when steaming and kneading. If you don't know how to knead, it will be firm and cracked.
2. Add sugar separately. It is difficult to separate and put it together at once.
3.3. Kinako should be sprinkled as flour. Add a lot, the taste will be different when you enter the bowl.
4. Kinako should be sprinkled as flour. Add a lot, the taste will be different when you enter the bowl.
5. In Yamada-machi, "Nanamebei" (rounded and dried in the sun) and "Yamada rice cracker" (baked with Nabei) are made as souvenirs. It is established.
"Yamada Senbemochi" by Chiyokawa Teru
Contact Yamada-cho Osawa 6-48-3
Explanation If it is the neighborhood, I will carry out a business trip demonstration.