Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
It is a dish made mainly in the paddy field area, and it is still important as an event food. In the old days, girls were made with their mothers on March 3rd. Even now, it is marketed for events such as a festival or a wedding.
(For 50 pieces) 5 cups of Walnut powder, 3 cups of glutinous powder, 4 cups of water (The powder purchased is low in water), 300 g of sugar ball, 300 g of tri-n-sugar, 200 cc of soy sauce, sesame and walnuts
How to make
1. Mix flour and glutinous flour well.
2. Mix the powder little by little with water and add enough to hold it. (At first 3 cups and watching)
3. Steam for 15 to 20 minutes with a steamer.
4. Put 600 g of sugar in 200 cc of soy sauce and simmer over low heat.
Knead 5.3 of the steamed well and knead while adding 4 sugars in 4 to 5 times.
Add Krisami Walnut and Rigoma to 6.5 and knead further.
7. Spread in a rod about 3 to 4 cm in diameter. Cut to a length of about 5 cm. Add white sugar and make it into a mold.
1. When mixing water with powder, making it not put too much will be the point of leaving soft forever.
2. When putting sugar, you can not put it in once.
Segawa Aeko's "Kirisensho"
Contact: Morioka City Yuzawa 2-99-2
Explanation Delivery demonstration to nearby municipalities is possible.