Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
A traditional snack in the rice zone in the central part of the prefecture. It is sugary and has a luster and good taste that brings out the flavor of the material well.
(60 to 70 pieces) 1kg of luke powder, 7 cups of water (1,400cc), 100g of walnuts, 20g of sesame seeds, soy beans, seasoning, etc. 100g to 200g of sugar, 100cc of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon salt
How to make
1. Return the soybeans and boil them.
2. Put 7 cups of water in a pot, seasoned with sugar, soy sauce and salt, and cook on a fire.
After 3.2 boil, put the flour on a low heat, put the flour on a hot sauce, knead with a spatula or a scoop, mix well, and simmer overnight.
4. At this time, save 1 cup of powder as it will be used for powdering
5. Pour the flour into a mortarboard and mix well, then add crispy walnuts, sesame seeds, and soy beans and mix until well-washed.
Put 6.5 into a mold, shape and steam over high heat for about 15 minutes.
1. In order to finish with a certain "Kirishinso", let it go overnight. Also, mix well with chopped walnut oil until it is shiny.
Mr. Toshi Otsuki's "Cruncher"
Contact Takasaki 6-3, Hanamaki City
Explanation It is arranged so that the traditional taste is combined with the modern taste and the children are satisfied. Demonstration guidance is limited to the area around Hanamaki.