Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
Since ancient times, in the Kesen region, "Kantsuki" has been handcrafted as a small lunch or daily snack during the heavy farming season, and various ingredients have been combined in its taste, and it has been regarded as one of the proud dishes of the hometown.
(30 cm in diameter) [with white cancer] flour (weak flour) 500 g, sugar 500 g, milk 50 cc, baking powder 0.5 bw, water cup 5 to 2, water cup 0.5, salt 0.5 bw, sesame optionally [with black batter] flour (weak flour) 500 g Boiled sugar, 500 g, water cup 5–2, soy sauce 20 CC, baking powder 0.5 tbsp, sesame seeds, walnuts as appropriate, salad oil 0.5 tbsp
How to make
1. Mix the white flour with baking powder and sift 2-3 times.
2. Mix sugar, milk, water and mix 1 powder.
3. Put a cloth on a boiling steamer and pour 2 into it, add sesame and walnuts and steam for 50 to 60 minutes.
4. (Battery black) Mix the flour with baking powder and sift 2-3 times.
5. Add egg sugar to water and simmer, add soy sauce and salad oil and mix 1 powder.
6. Put a cloth on a boiling steamer and pour 2 into it, add sesame and walnuts and steam for 50 to 60 minutes.