Type of certification
New local food
Introduction of cooking
Boiled shiitake in a simmering style and put on a bowl of rice with a sense of volume. A kite that uses the red pepper village specialties of the Futako district in Kitakami city.
(For 3 people) Zuiiki ... 30 g, dried shiitake (cut shiitake) ... 10 g, rice ... 700 g to 1 kg
Seasoning Dish soup ... 400 cc, soy sauce ... 60 cc, vinegar ... 40 cc, sugar (Xalame) ... 80 g, white sesame ... a little bit
How to make
【How to make Zuiki】
1. Harvest and peel the stems of taro (use those that have been frosted once). Connect one by one with a string.
2. Fully dry in a well-ventilated, sunny place.
3. Put the dried thing in a plastic bag and save it.
How to withdraw your life
1. Soak the soda in lukewarm water for 2 hours.
2. Add 1.5 liters of rice forage and 80 cc of vinegar in a pot, stir, mix in the water and boil for 25 minutes.
3. Take a boil and rinse in water and wash out 3 times every 10 minutes. (Wash away until the red water is gone)
【How to make】
1. Cut small squares into small squares and gently squeeze them.
2. Put 400cc of miso soup in a pot, put in a steamer and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add soy sauce, vinegar, and scallions in a pan for 3.2 and cook until simmering over low heat.
4. Serve rice in a bowl, and season it on top with plenty of seasoning. Finally, garnish with silkworm egg, red ginger and white sesame.
1. If you use a vinegar to boil the boil and remove the boil, the bitterness of the batter will disappear and the texture will be good.
2. Drying Once you use frosted material, you can soften fibers.
3. I used to cook it with sugar and soy sauce in the old days, mixed it with rice, and ate it well. This time, I thought about the food, and I made it to Zui.
Mr. Takahashi's "Zuikiki"
Contact Kitakami city Fujisawa 21 ground 155
Explanation It is possible to deliver to anywhere in the prefecture. We will teach you how to make pickles and snacks using local ingredients.