Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
When wheat was harvested in summer, it was floured to make udon and ate. Make sure to make a tray. It was made with new flour on August 7th, and it was supposed to eat 7 times and eat water 7 times. It has a refreshing taste and an appetite during the summer season.
(For 5 people)
【Udon】 3 cups of flour, 1 cup of water is weak, 1.5 tablespoons salt, appropriate amount of rice flour 【men soup】 2 cups of soup stock, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 3 tablespoons mirin
How to make
1. Gently add salt to the flour, knead well, and cover with a damp cloth.
(Ask for more than an hour)
2. Spread the flour thinly with a rolling pin, spread the flour with rice flour and fold it into thin pieces (5 to 8 mm wide).
3. If it is cut, loosen it with rice flour at the cut end.
4. Boil in plenty of water. When the water boils, loosen udon and put it in again. Boil again, rinse with boiling water again, boil it again and wash well with pick-up water, and drain in water.
5. I will simmer in a warm sauce in winter. I will eat a cold sauce in summer.
I make noodle soup. Add the amount of marinade to the pan and cook. Add soy sauce and simmer for 1 minute. Add to the soup stock.
※ Boiled bonito soup (4% of the amount of water, 8 g for 200 g of water) in boiling water and simmer for 30 minutes.
・ Breath 2 to 3 hours.
・ It is delicious if you put skimmed milk in flour.
・ When adding salt water to flour, it is important to mix evenly.
・ A little bit of tempura is added when eating, and the taste of ton can stand out and be eaten deliciously.
・ How to roll, put the dough on a rolling pin, press, strok, and repeat pulling. This rhythm is important.