Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
It is an event food that travels to the Ichinohe town Torigoe district, and it is made with rice flour using rice flour.
(For 35 bottles) 1 cup of raw rice flour, 1 set of glutinous rice flour, 50 g of walnuts, 45 g of sesame seeds, a little sugar, young leaves of mulberry (using soft ones from April to May), grass etc
How to make
1. Add boiling water little by little to raw rice flour, mix gently and knead well. At this time, it is hard to stick to the salmon if you harden it a little more than dumplings.
2. Depending on your preference, you may add a little sugar to those who have walnuts.
3. Sesame, add a little sugar to the rubbed. The walnuts are kept in order.
Put 4.1 into a ping pong ball, put in a sesame and walnuts, wrap it and shape it like a stick.
5. Wrap with 2 to 3 young leaves of persimmon and tie the ends with grass.
6. Boil for about 10 minutes with boiling water.
1. The mulberry leaves are taken during the soft young leaves season from April to May, and kept frozen.
2. By soaking, the smell and flavor of the soak infiltrate into the cocoon.
3. You may use bean paste, brown sugar, etc. according to your taste.