|Specified type||Prefecture designation|
|Designated date||March 29, 1991|
|location||Oshu-shi Esashi-ku Yonezato Nakazawa|
|owner||(Song) Oyama Shrine|
> Attached bill, bookstore Gig row 1.342m, beam length 1.156m.
Head row 1.156m, beam distance 0.860m.
Ikkasha, forged, board.
The main pillar is octagonal, and the heading pillar is a large beveled prism
First, the octagonal pillar directly supports the eaves girder.
One eave is a rafter.
From the nameplate of the building with the inscription 2 years (1653), the names such as construction age and carpenter are also clear.
Despite small parts, the characteristic curve of the gully is strong, and the shape of the speed-changed, massive Shrimp rainbow beam, arch-like facing rainbow beam is good, the design of the sleeve cut part, the method of whirl text is simple, old-fashioned and excellent There is.
The current company is in a simple sheath.
The former worship hall was destroyed during the first three years of the construction of the Kan'etsu (1748) and the second between the Liang, so this sheath was rebuilt in 1790.