|Pseudonym reading||Japanese language school|
|Specified type||Prefecture designation|
|location||Ichinoseki City Murone Town Oriwall|
Image height 111.6 cm.
Leave after wooden, kayak, roving, lacquered, colored.
The head is jerked back and forth, the back plate is a different material, both arms are shaped and the right hand is broken and left.
The remaining parts are all prototypes.
The Nanryu Shrine was originally a Kanon-do temple in the Murone Mountains, called Nanryusan Jiyin-in Kannonji, but it became a Shinto shrine in 1905 and used its current name.
It is a work of the late Heian period, produced in the Hiraizumi culture area, and a good example of a work that has remained in the region.