|Pseudonym reading||New Year's Eve|
|Specified type||Prefecture designation|
|Designated date||August 28, 1990|
|location||Oshu-shi, Isawa-ku, Minami-to-ji character, Kaga valley|
The Kadozuka Tomb was designated as a National Historic Site in March 1960, and it is the only prefecture in the prefecture that is a fore-and-a-mall with a mochi flower.
In 1949 and 1950, there are cylindrical wheels and shaped elephant wheels, which were excavated from the first survey of the Tsukuzuka burial mound.
Two cylindrical collars can be seen in their full form, the rest being fragments.
The figurine ring is not a situation that can be seen in its full form, but only the neck part, the nose of a rabbit, etc. can be identified and the remainder is a fragment.
The present Minowa, which has no precedent in this prefecture, is valuable.