|Specified type||Prefecture designation|
|Designated date||June 6, 1969|
|location||Hanamaki City Ishitogayacho Ebisu|
There is only one east side of Ebisu Ichitozuka.
The original form of those days is well kept and valuable.
It is estimated that this mound was built at this time, as some of the lines in the Oshu Highway within the southern province were changed in 1658 (March 4) (1658) and roads were replaced.
The bottom of the mound has a substantially rectangular shape, with an east-west diameter of 9 m 10 cm, a north-south 10 m 60 cm, and a height of 2 m 94 cm.