|Pseudonym reading||Office of Kamiwazawa|
|Specified type||Country registration|
|Designated date||August 1, 2016|
|location||Ueno Shimosawada, Shizukuishi-cho, Iwate-gun|
|owner||Religious corporation Kamiwano Mato Kanseong|
At Sangen-do, which is erected on the north side, we will make a one-way worship in the front. Communicate with the former body main hall, now it is used as a picture hall. It is known as a producing area of the famous horse and conveys the aspect of faith in the area.
The construction age is judged to be in the middle of Edo based on detailed designs such as rainbow beams and the corrosion of column members such as columns. It is understood that it was renovated in 1873 from the roof tag, and it was reunited for the current main hall built in 1923.