|Pseudonym reading||Chinese and English|
|Specified type||Country registration|
|Type||Registered tangible cultural property|
|Designated date||March 27, 2018|
|location||Kesen-gun Sumida-cho Kami-Ashi-ji Temple Range|
It is an elementary school building in the early Showa era, of construction in 1955.
It is a two-story wooden structure, and it is iron-plated only in the front central part with crosspieces. The outer wall is clapboarded, the upper part is a German wall, and it is put together in a Western-style design that emphasizes a pillar type separately. It is a good example of a wooden elementary school school building with a strong symmetrical arrangement with a porch in the center and extending left and right.
As Sumita-cho folklore museum, it becomes place of succession of local culture now.