Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
Beef processed products. We softly finish the hard part of the cut off muscle. It can also be used as a topping for salads as well as rice ball and omelet ingredients.
Beef cut-off: 500 g, root-growing: 1 sauce, soup stock, 360 cc, soy sauce: 100 cc, sugar: 50 g, miso: 2 tablespoons, mirin ... 50 cc, white sesame, 1 tablespoon
How to make
- Take a portion of beef and cut it to about 1 cm and simmer in a pressure cooker. (About 15 minutes at low pressure)
- Wash out the excess fat of boiled beef with hot water.
- Add the soup stock, beef, shredded root ginger, sugar, soy sauce, and miso in a pot and cook until it is gone.
- When the soup is almost gone, add mirin and simmer to avoid burning.
- Finally put the white sesame and stop the fire.
- Use a pressure cooker to prepare a hard meat with a lot of cuts and softness in a short time.
- Slowly simmer over the heat to reduce the water content, soak the flavor of the seasoning well, and make good use of the ingredients.
- Because it cooks for a long time, it can be stored for a long time in the refrigerator.
- In addition to being eaten as boiled in soy sauce, it can be used in various ways, such as toppings for salads, as a rice ball and omelet ingredient.
Kiyoko Kikuchi's "Cook seasoned flakes"
Store Name Steakhouse Pioneer Ranch
Place Oshu City Mizusawa-ku, Masayoshi Nakaueno 22-5
Opening hours 11:00 to 21:00
Regular holiday Obon and New Year temporary closed.
Explanation "Cow-chan seasoned flakes" is an item of the buffet course. Consistent management from production of Mizusawa beef to provision of meals. Mizusawa beef steak and shabu-shabu is a popular menu.