Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
Freshly peeled red roots are slicked with a stick until the thick comes out.
(For 10 people) 200 g of water, 50 g of miso, a little bit of mirin, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 min.
How to make
1. Peel the red root of the water, take the skin and fine roots, and wash it cleanly.
2. Place the washed "water" on a cutting board and tap it with a rolling pin. Then finely chop with a knife. Finely chop until it is thick.
3. Put some miso in a mortar and rub it. Add the sugar, mirin and soy sauce to prepare the taste. Mix the chopped water in it.
4. Serve in a bowl, place the chopped seaweed on top of it, and put it on top.
1. Use the red root part (because the stickiness is strong)
2. Beat the rolling pin well on the cutting board (the stickiness increases)
3. Water is harvested when the fiber is soft in June, and it is frozen and preserved by making "Mizu-tataki". It is always eaten, regardless of the season.
Sumi Terui's "Mizu Tataki"
Contact 6-9-1 Nishiuchi Wakamachi Sawauchi
Explanation Delivery demonstrations anywhere in the prefecture. Performance period May-September.