Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
Local cuisine made for Tanohata village's New Year. When eating mochi, it is a must-have dish for New Year's cuisine because it always has the habit of eating vinegared things.
(For 10 people) Donko 1 medium, 1 daikon radish, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon sake
How to make
1. Take out the viscera and take only the place of oil separately. The oil is grilled, and if enough heat is added, season with soy sauce and sake and add heat.
2. Put the fillets in their shapes, bake them until the heat is enough, and remove the bones while removing the bones.
3. Wash the daikon radish, grate it with rough daikon radish, pour in boiling water, give to the colander and drain.
4. Squeeze the daikon radish, mix the boiled and seasoned oil and add the taste with vinegar.
1. The point to take a smell of smell is to bake the dumplings well and grill the oil. Add soy sauce and sake to oil and then cook.
2. Once you have eaten scallops, just put them in a bowl and grill them for the most delicious. When you burn from the side of the tail and burn it, it will be delicious to have the oil.