Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
After being cooked, it is a one-year miso that has been switched back three times between May and July to promote ripening.
(5-6 family family yearly + companionship) Self-produced soybean ... 13 kg (product 50 kg), rice ... 11 kg (for salmon), bacillus ... 15 g, salt (natural salt (boiled soybean + salmon) × 0.16 (product salt) 13%)
How to make
1. Wash the rice until the white water runs out, steam it, cool it to the human skin, rub it down on the koji mold, and put it in a koji fermenter to make rice cake. (It takes 2 nights)
2. Once the chopsticks are finished, take a good look. (Weigh)
3. Wash and immerse soy. Change the water 2 to 3 times for 20 hours.
4. Boil the soybeans softly. (To the extent that it crushes with your thumb and little finger)
Crush 5.4 with a miso crusher. (Weigh in this condition.)
Apply 0.16 to 6.2 and 5 to determine the amount of salt.
7. Combine salmon and salt. (Salt-cutting chopsticks) At this time, I leave salt of the equivalent to the top and bottom of the tar.
8. Combine crushed soybeans and salted soybean paste.
9. The tar for preparation is pre-sterilized with boiling water and sprinkle the 1/2 of the salt left at 7 on the bottom of the tar and then throw in the ston, ston and 8 so that air does not enter.
10. When finished, flatten the top, sprinkle with the left 1/2 salt, and keep it with a cloth, push lid, weight (4 kg). (Aging period is at a temperature of 20-25 ° C)
11.Turn back from late May to early July. (Return to heaven)
12. Do not use your hands while working on earth.
13. When the turning is over, take the bear's beak and place it directly in the miso (the one with the hair down) expose it with a cloth, a press lid, and a heavy stone.
14. Reduce the weight of the weight by half when the accumulation rises.
15. Eat from November.
16. Store in a cool, dark place after aging.
1. Use soy just after harvest.
2. Salt uses natural salt, the amount is determined by the amount of boiled soybeans and mulberry.
Perform the switch back three times or more from late 3.5 to early July (promote fermentation).
4. Use Bear Bear to prevent mold.
"Handmade miso" by Kyoko Takahashi
19-2-1 Iidocho, Kitakami City
Explanation Delivered to anywhere in Iwate Prefecture. Performance period November-June.