Type of certification
Introduction of cooking
As Higashiyama-cho used to be a wheat production area, "Kiribut" was often eaten as a snack and snack. Since it is slowly knead by hand, it is characterized by its good texture and texture.
(5 people) flour 500g, salt 30g, water 200cc, noodle soup, chicken, maiko, green onion
How to make
1. Mix 30 g of salt with 500 g of flour. Put 200 cc of water in it and mix gently.
If the flour in 2.1 becomes moist, knead well with your hands. When you let go of 3 to 4 hours, Shino comes out.
3. At the end of the season, place it on a plate and spread it with a rolling pin. Make a folding screen and make it 0.5 thick and sharp.
4. Put plenty of water in a large pot, boil it and boil it. Wash well for the colander.
5. Make noodle soup in another pot.
6. Chop the chicken and fry it with soy sauce and soy sauce. Boil Maiko and season it. Cut the green onion finely.
7. Serve the boiled "kiributto" and put chicken, maiko and green onion on top of it and add a hot noodle soup.
1. Add some salt and water to the flour and knead it by hand, then lay it for 3 to 4 hours.
2. Make flour use strong flour with a lot of gluten.
"Kiributto" of the association of industry direct center hand-made tradition
Contact Representative Satoko Sato
Place Ichinoseki City Higashiyamacho Takawazu Kuromori 14
Explanation For long distance, please prepare a stamp board and a rolling pin.
Related site http://ja-iwate.or.jp/woman/0801/index.html