In our homeland, Iwate, there are various types of "Sound" which can be heard throughout the year. Each community has gathered its "Sound", a symbol of its area and stored it in "Iwate's Audiobook" so that it can be passed on to the many generations to come.
- The sound of the bell of Chag Chag Mako (Morioka City, Takizawa City)
- Night bells (Jyooji Town, Ninohe City)
- Sea cat (Miyako city)
- Wankosoba (Morioka City)
- Southern style bell of Mizusawa Station (Oshu city)
- Origin of the Kitakami River (Iwate Town)
- Oginohana (Gabibi) Oiwake (Ichinoseki City Higashiyama Town)